Competition is closing in, and you still have time for some last minute preparations.
This is a map that will help you navigate through the town of Kobarid during the vent.
Pilots that still did not sort out their FAI licence, please do as, same for the pilot's whos NAC Approval is still missing. Without those two you will not be allowed to compete.
Also please note that there are some requirements that we will check during the registration:
- Valid pilot license and valid FAI sporting license
- IPPI card level 5 - if you don't have it don't worry we only have to check that you know how to launch and land safely :)
- Medical insurance covering paragliding (proof will be checked at competition registration - there is no min. amount limit)
- Third party liability insurance covering paragliding (proof will be checked at competition registration - there is no min. amount limit)
- Unmodified and certified helmet (EN 966), harness (LTF09), and paraglider (EN 926/2 or CCC), rescue parachute, VHF radio & mobile phone.
Your glider must have valid proof of airworthiness (valid technical check if gliders is older than 2 years), you need to fly the glider inside certified weight range!!!
SeeYou in Kobarid